Yukon College Courses
Courses Taught by Dave Rogers
From this page, you can view the online notes for all of the courses I taught at
Yukon College between 2002 and 2011.
After 2011, the course materials moved to the College's proprietary learning management system and are not available publically.
Computer Studies courses
- COMP118: Procedural Programming (Fall 2005 only)
- COMP210: Database Design
- COMP219: Systems Development I
- COMP220: Web Application Development (was "Database Design II")
- COMP225: Introduction to UNIX using Linux (Winter 2002 only)
- COMP229: Systems Development II
Computer Science courses
- CPSC100: Practical Computer Fluency
(a.k.a. "Introduction to Computer Science", "Computers and Information Processing")
- CPSC128: Object-Oriented Programming I (Winter 2005 only)
- CPSC129: Object-Oriented Programming II (Fall 2004 only)
- RRMT137: Professional Practices in Renewable Resources Management (computer lab portion only)
Because of the pace at which the computer industry advances, the older course content may be out of date;
use your best judgement when referring to this material.
The occasional link may also be broken and some of the material--quizzes, assignments, grades, and so forth--has
All of the material on this site is published under an open source licence.
You can read the specifics,
but the gist of the thing is that, aside from a few restrictions, you can use the material however you'd like.
If you experience any difficulties while viewing this website, or spot any errors, please contact me at ycdaverogers-strudel-gmail-dot-com.
Searching the Site using Google™
At the bottom-left of each page there is a form you can use to search this entire site.
The search is provided courtesy of Google.
It can take a few weeks for Google to index new content, so this feature is primarily of interest to those searching through
past course content.